For good reason, major appliances are no longer considered household junk. Appliance recycling has become safe and easy, certified technicians reclaim freon while the many different types of metals are recycled for reuse.
Major appliances means clothes washers and dryers,
dishwashers, hot water heaters, heat pumps, furnaces, garbage disposals, trash compactors, conventional and microwave ovens, ranges and stoves, air conditioners, dehumidifiers, refrigerators, and freezers.
Please contact us to arrange curbside pickup of appliances, electronics, furniture or other special items. Rest assured we fully disclose our fees, and we manage all services in compliance with local, state and federal regulations. We take (almost) everything. It's the ACE difference.
- 24-hour advance notice is required.
- Collection is provided on your regular service day.
- Items should be placed curb side by 6:30 a.m. on collection day
- Loose items should be bagged, bundled or boxed.
- Large items should be broken down to be manageable for one person.
- Simply call 763-427-3110 or complete request service below.