2015 Season Dates: April 6 - November 28
Scheduled Weekly Service
In select cities, ACE provides a convenient wheeled yard waste cart for customers on our seasonal yard waste program. The wheeled cart is similar to a standard refuse container but it features a green lid and labeling to identify it as yard waste only.
- Simply place the loose yard waste in the cart.
- Acceptable yard waste includes grass, leaves, brush/branches less than 6 inch diameter, and garden waste, including pumpkins.
- Not accepted - sod, dirt, tree stumps, rock, lumber, treated wood, straw
- Have items that won't fit in the cart? Any acceptable yard waste, such as branches, corn stalks, tall ornamental grasses, etc. should be cut in lengths no more than 4 feet long and bundled no more than 18 inches in diameter and placed next to cart at curb.
- Is your cart full? We accept up to 20 additional bags of yard waste in compostable bags weighing 30 lbs. Simply place the compostable bags next to the cart.
- Plastic bags are prohibited by state law and will not be accepted.
- To find retailers and identify the compostable logo to ensure bags are acceptable, visit www.bpiworld.org/BPI-Public/Program.html
- Service is automatically routed for weekly collection. To ensure collection, have the cart street side by 6:30 am on service day.
- Customers with a yard waste cart are asked to keep the cart in the off season to avoid a delivery fee. They make a great storage container for garden hoses, sprinklers and other lawn care items!
- Seasonal Yard Waste Service is billed once annually for your convenience.
- Annual commitment is required.